Thank you for renting the Mountain View Meeting Place. Please read the following policies carefully and deliberately. As the “Responsible Person” for this event, you will be liable for any extra cleaning or damage repair incurred during your event.
Before the event:
- $99 for 4 hours
- $150 for day use (until 5 pm)
- $199 for day and evening
- Payment for the full amount is required when the reservation is made. Payment can be accepted by credit card through the payable invoice.
- Subletting to another party is prohibited.
- No alcoholic beverages may be sold on the premises.
- No animals are allowed within the building.
- Catering services must be compliant with Arkansas Department of Health regulations.
During the event:
- The Responsible Person will conduct the event with regards to the enjoyment and safety of the attendees and to the peaceful and quiet environment of the immediate area of the event center.
- All event attendees must comply with all federal, state, county, and city laws and ordinances.
- Smoking, vaping, or any use of tobacco products within the building is expressly prohibited.
- No confetti, glitter, or silly string is allowed on the premises.
- No pyrotechnics or any flame producing equipment is allowed (candles may be allowed with permission).
- Use of tacks, nails, tape, or anything that can damage the walls is not allowed.
- Use the available dolly to move stacks of chairs or move them individually to prevent damage to the floor.
- Both doors must remain clear and unlocked during the event.
- Children must be supervised at all times and must remain in the building or immediately out front.
- Spills must be cleaned up immediately. A mop and mop bucket are in the storage closet next to the sink.
- The Responsible Person must be onsite during the entire rental period. If the Responsible Person must leave, another Responsible Person may be designated. This person may not be younger than 21 years old and must also sign Rental and Use Agreement Form.
- The Responsible Person accepts all liability for any incident involving the use of the coffee maker, popcorn machine and any other equipment owned by the Mountain View Meeting Place as well as any equipment brought to the facility by the Responsible Person or attendee of this event.
- Mountain View Meeting Place owners and staff reserve the right to refuse entry to any person.
Before leaving, please ensure the following:
- Tables and chairs are left as they were found.
- The coffee maker is turned off, pots are emptied, and grounds are thrown in the trash.
- The popcorn machine is turned off and emptied.
- If used, mop is rinsed and rung out and mop bucket is emptied into mop sink.
- Both Heat/AC units are set to 68 degrees.
- Projector is switched off and screen is retracted.
- Floor is swept clean of debris.
- Decorations are removed.
- Trash taken to dumpster.
- All lights and fans are switched off.